Our team of experts provide firms like yours with tailor-made programs of customized training that is beneficial to injection molding operators of all levels, from a new hire just getting started, to a veteran mold designer looking to minimize cycle time. Here are some of the advantages of choosing BHC Associates for your training school:
- Competitive pricing - our customizable courses can be tailored to your budget, giving you the best value for your money.
- Rebates - many states and provinces have substantial training rebates for workforce training classes reducing the cost to you. Complete a contact form and we we will help you find your rebate program.
- In Plant or Remote - You decide. Our experts can travel on-site to your location, allowing your employees the added benefit of valuable hands-on training with your equipment. Online training options are also available which keep costs low and provide incredible convenience.
- Flexible class sizing - our course instructors can teach material to any group size, whether to a small firm (minimum size of 3 students) or to a much larger business.
- Unmatched expertise - our team of injection molding experts brings an extensive track record of industry experience in all areas including LSR. With decades of injection molding experience for each member of our team, we provide a level of excellence that few can match.
- The best practices and latest methods - our expert trainers are up-to-date in the latest in new industry developments, meaning your training will provide the latest and greatest in mold design technologies.